Monday, June 1, 2015

Angry Letter

Dear Cheater,
                I am writing this letter to tell you that you’re not very subtle. I can see you craning your neck to have a peek at my answers, and I don’t like it. Maybe you should try paying some attention to the teacher when she’s talking or even studying, but no… it’s totally a giant waste of your oh-so-precious time. Honestly, it’s not that hard. All you need to do is keep your eyes on the teacher or just give it some effort. You look at my answers even when the paper isn’t a grade! You could ask me for the answer; I wouldn’t bite your head off. And we both know that when you lean back, you are not stretching. It makes me just wanna tip your chair over backwards! So all I’m asking you to do is: A) make a change in your learning methods; because obviously, they’re not working. B) Ask me! Or C) try to be more subtle.

                                                                                                         
Sincerely, an upset classmate

No comments:

Post a Comment