Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Sentence

       I couldn't believe Zayn had left One Direction, especially right in the middle of a world tour, I was so devastated, he was my favorite member and I couldn't cry because I was on the bus and if my bus driver had noticed, she’d bombard me with questions and if that happened, I’d break down in tears and it wouldn't be a pretty sight to see, although I don’t blame him for leaving; he was being ambushed by crazy fans over a cheating scandal and he was stressed and had enough of the drama, I would too; I think of it this way, if you were playing a game and you were getting bored or you didn't like it, you’d stop, and I fully respect his decision, but at the same time, why would he quit right in the middle of the biggest tour they've ever gone on, and disappointing all the fans that are going to the future concerts and may have never seen that band before and/or be a “Zayn Girl” will only get to see 4/5 and will never get to see Zayn is pretty heartbreaking, but if Zayn is stressed, I’d rather see him get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment